You may be wondering if your boyfriend is being faithful to you.
Maybe he is treating you differently, spending less time with you, being super secretive, or not putting effort into the relationship anymore.
However, it is best to examine his behavior, ask him questions, and look for evidence before you accuse him of cheating.
Determine if he is overly protective of his phone.
If your boyfriend is cheating, he will become overly protective of his phone and computer. Does he get upset if you touch his phone or computer?
His phone is probably what he uses to communicate with the other person he is seeing, and he wants to keep you as far away from his stuff as possible.
- If you ask “Who was that calling/texting you?” he may say, “nobody,” or “don’t worry about it.”
- Does he delete text message threads or Facebook messages before he lets you use his phone?
- Does he run to answer the phone before you can see who is calling?
Pay attention to his normal routine.
If your boyfriend is cheating, he has to make time for this other person in his schedule and change his routine.
You probably know his usual schedule.
If he starts hanging out with his guy friends more, studying late, or working late nights, he may be cheating.
- Your boyfriend will begin to choose all of these activities over spending time with you. You will no longer be a priority.
Notice if he becomes more secretive.
Does your boyfriend close the door when you are around?
Does he take his phone calls in another room? If your partner is cheating, he will begin to distance himself from you.
- Look for secrecy in any area of his life.
- Has he started hanging out with people that you don’t know?
- If you ask him about where he is going or how his day was, does he only give a short answer with no details?