George Opare Addo must account for NDC demo money – Nii Teiko Tagoe

George Opare Addo, National Youth Organizer, NDC


Presidential Staffer, Charles Nii Teiko Tagoe, says the National Democratic Congress (NDC) must hold its National Youth Organizer, George Opare Addo, accountable for organizing a failed demonstration dubbed ‘A March for Justice”.

 According to him, George Opare Addo “must account for the money he was given to organize the youth and must also tell why the placards he supplied exceeded the number of demonstrators.”

Charles Nii Teiko Tagoe posted on his Facebook wall that “enough is enough and all they were able to organize was 1000 demonstrators?

“This is the best picture of the crowd from the demonstration so far and that is why all the NDC members are sharing it,” he added.

It will be recalled that the youth wing of the NDC outlined the routes for its planned protest on Tuesday, July 6, 2021.

In a statement signed by George Opare Addo said the time for convergence is 6:00 am with Accra Mall as the converging point.

He noted that protesters will, from there, march through the Liberation Road to Opeibea House through Aviation road through to the Lands Commission.

They, he added in the statement, will then proceed to the Flagstaff House through the Switchback road, use the Arko Adjei interchange through to Parliament House.