1. Lower inflation, lower interest rates and lower depeciation of the cedi
2. Planting for Food and Jobs program
3. Pension scheme for cocoa farmers.
4. One District One Warehouse initiative
5. One District, One Factory Initiative. 77 factories so far
6. Development Authorities – One Counstituency One Million dollars
7. Zongo Development Fund
8. Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) – 100,000 graduates recruited
9. 750,000 public sector workers recruited.
10. Import duties reduced by between 30%-50%
11. Lowest average annual increase (8.25%) in petroleum prices in the fourth republic
12. Cumulative reduction of electricity tariffs during the first term;
13. Increased local processing of cocoa from 20% to 40%.
14. National ID card (Ghanacard) scheme.
15. Digital address system
16. Mobile Money interoperability (MMI)
17. Universal QR Code payment system
18. Renewal of national health insurance membership on their phones
19. ECG customers can now easily buy pre-paid electricity units from your mobile phone.
20. The online passport application processes
21. Paperless ports
22. Digitization of the operations of DVLA
23. Provision of free Wifi to senior high schools, the 46 Colleges of Education, 13 public universities.
24. Increased the number of people with Tax Identification Numbers from 750,000 in 2016 to 15.5 million
25. Reduced or Abolished 15 taxes
26. Government is now paying the examination registration fees of BECE and WASSCE candidates
27. Restoration of teacher training allowances
28. Restoration of nursing training allowances
29. Scholarships increased by 70%
30. One Constituency one Ambulance
31. Introduced drones in the delivery of critical medicine, vaccines
32. SSNIT pension can now be received within 10 days of application
33. Expanded school feeding by 78%
34. Expanded the Livelihood Empowerment Against Poverty (LEAP) programme by 53%
35. Doubled the capitation grant
36. Abolished utility bills for tertiary students
37. Abolished the 3-month arrears policy for teachers who had worked 2-3 years
38. Abolished market tolls for kayayei.
39. Increased the allowances for peacekeeping soldiers from $30 to $35
40. Increased the share of the DACF to persons with disabilities by 50%
41. Employing 50% of the persons who manage the country’s toll booths from amongst Persons with Disabilities.
42. Doubled the capitation grant
43. One village one dam and constructed over 400 dams
44. No guarantor required for student loans
45. Free TVET education
46. Free Senior High School education
By Razak Kojo Poku